For a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase, Contours will repair or replace, at its option, the defective product. This limited warranty applies only to the original owner; it is not transferable to second hand purchasers. An extended warranty cannot be purchased.
- Issues caused by improper assembly, misuse or poor maintenance. Please refer to your products’ instruction booklet for proper product use and maintenance.
- Damage caused by repairs or modifications carried out by a third party.
- Damage to your product caused by corrosion, mold, rust, sun intensity, sweat, detergents, sunscreens, damp storage or frequent washing.
- A product purchased from an unauthorized retailer.
- A product purchased used or second-hand.
- A product damaged as the result of an accident, or airline or freight handling.
- Please note that while the warranty may not be honored, in some cases, replacement parts can be purchased to repair your product.
Please direct any comments, questions or requests to: Kolcraft Enterprises, Inc. Contours Customer Service Department, 1100 West Monroe Street, Chicago, IL 60607, 1-800-453-7673 in the U.S. and Canada, 1-312-361-6315 outside the U.S. and Canada, Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. Central Standard Time.
Contours and its authorized distributors may not ship replacement or repair parts out of the country of purchase, however, international customers who purchase their product in another country can purchase replacement parts through Contours Customer Service Department but will be responsible for the shipping costs and any taxes/duties associated with their country of residence. If you do not know the distributor in your country of residence, please contact Contours Customer Service Department at (312) 361-6315.