How to Choose a Baby Carrier: Explore your Baby Carrier Personality

How to Choose a Baby Carrier: Explore your Baby Carrier Personality

Parenting involves a lot of multitasking, and babywearing is a helpful tool. It strengthens the bond between you and your baby, provides important developmental benefits for your little one, and gives you hands-free convenience. Babywearing offers numerous benefits for both parents and babies. With so many baby carriers to choose from, it can be difficult to…

Read More
Summer Babywearing: Staying Cool in the Heat

Summer Babywearing: Staying Cool in the Heat

Come summer time, the questions about babywearing in the heat start flying. What type of baby carrier should I use…

Read More
Winter Babywearing: From Chilly to Frigid

Winter Babywearing: From Chilly to Frigid

Living in Chicago means the summer months are full of questions about babywearing in the heat and come October, the…

Read More
The Freedom of Backwearing

The Freedom of Backwearing

As much as I adore the snuggles of a baby cuddled up in a front carry, once my babies are…

Read More
Halloween Babywearing Ideas

Halloween Babywearing Ideas

Now the little one's can join in on the costume fun! We've put together some Halloween Babywearing Ideas for the…

Read More
International Babywearing Week: How to Celebrate

International Babywearing Week: How to Celebrate

2021 marks the 13th year that International Babywearing Week (IBW) has been celebrated. This is an exciting milestone for those…

Read More
Skin-to-Skin, Babywearing, and Newborn Snuggles

Skin-to-Skin, Babywearing, and Newborn Snuggles

Do you need an excuse to cuddle on the couch and enjoy that new baby smell? Here’s a way to…

Read More
Legs In, Legs Out, Froggy Legs, Oh My!

Legs In, Legs Out, Froggy Legs, Oh My!

Legs-In ... Froggy Legs ... Legs-Out ... M Position These are all terms used when discussing baby wearing positions. It…

Read More
Finding Babywearing Support

Finding Babywearing Support

I don’t know what’s more exhausting about parenting: the getting up early, or acting like you know what you’re doing.…

Read More

Let’s be friends!

Share your favorite @ContoursBaby moments with #ContoursBaby