Tips for Creating a Safe Nursery

Tips for Creating a Safe Nursery

Designing your nursery is an important step in preparing for your baby’s arrival. While it can be a lot of fun planning a nursery décor, and picking out crib bedding and other accessories, it is important to remember these simple guidelines in order to create a safe haven for you and your little one. Mattress Height Start using…

Read More
Do’s and Don’ts for Stroller Safety

Do’s and Don’ts for Stroller Safety

Baby strollers are designed to make life with little ones easier! Whether it is running errands, getting your daily steps…

Read More
Baby Proofing Your Home

Baby Proofing Your Home

Getting ready for a baby can be filled with excitement, joy, and—yes—sometimes a little bit of angst. There are nursery…

Read More
Summer Babywearing: Staying Cool in the Heat

Summer Babywearing: Staying Cool in the Heat

Come summer time, the questions about babywearing in the heat start flying. What type of baby carrier should I use…

Read More
Benefits of Baby Wearing

Benefits of Baby Wearing

Spoiler-alert: parenting requires a lot of multi-tasking (and snuggling)! Enter baby wearing. It can be tough to find time for…

Read More
The Freedom of Backwearing

The Freedom of Backwearing

As much as I adore the snuggles of a baby cuddled up in a front carry, once my babies are…

Read More
Summer Outdoor Fun for Babies

Summer Outdoor Fun for Babies

The warm summer sun is hard to resist, and many young children can’t wait to get outside despite the heat.…

Read More
Baby and Furbaby

Baby and Furbaby

Introducing Baby to Pets Pets are excellent practice for parents-to-be, as they depend on their caretakers for food, safety, snuggles,…

Read More
Keep Calm and Travel On

Keep Calm and Travel On

How to Travel with Little Ones & Not Lose Your Mind So you’ve made the decision: the whole family needs…

Read More

Let’s be friends!

Share your favorite @ContoursBaby moments with #ContoursBaby