Baby strollers are designed to make life with little ones easier! Whether it is running errands, getting your daily steps in or simply enjoying a walk with your little ones, strollers provide tremendous service to parents and caregivers on a daily basis.
Whatever stroller you may choose for your family – single stroller or a double stroller, keeping your baby safe is our No. 1 priority. Here are some safety tips to consider when using your baby stroller:
- Do routinely perform maintenance on your stroller to make your daily strolls a breeze!
- Do remain close to your children at all times.
- Do avoid carrying hot liquids in your stroller cup holder.
- Do ensure your child has full and head neck control on their own, generally around 6 months, before using a standard stroller seat, but be sure to follow the guidelines of your particular stroller.
- Do ensure your child’s safety harness is always buckled and tightened when strolling.
- Do store your stroller indoors in a cool, dry environment and away from wet floors to avoid rust.
- Don’t hang any bags or purses on the stroller to avoid improper balancing or tipping.
- Don’t forget to use your stroller brakes when stopping or standing to avoid the stroller from rolling away.
- Don’t carry more than one child per stroller seat.
- Don’t jog with a stroller that isn’t approved for jogging.
- Don’t use your stroller on escalators.
- Don’t use an infant car seat without its compatible car seat adapter (if applicable) for your stroller. Check the stroller brand website for a list of compatible car seats and adapters.